UNICUS IIICylinder Recharging Stationis the total system for recharging high or
low pressure SCBA or SCUBA cylinders. The integrated system design combines a BAUER
four or five stage high pressure compressor, BAUER breathing air purification system,
air storage system, cascade fill panel and containment fill station into one user
friendly workstation. Independently tested for safety, a UL listed electrical assembly
and the proven reputation for superior performance makes the UNICUS IIIthe most
advanced fill station available.
* Based on recharging an 80 cubic foot tank from 500 to 3000 PSIG. ** Compressor capacity
referenced to standard inlet conditions.
+ 30 HP driven units are incorporated within the UNII frame (ask for details on scope
of supply). E1 = Single Phase Electric, 230 VAC/60 Hz E3 = Three Phase Electric,
230/460 VAC/60 Hz.
The Standard Features - 5000/6000 PSIG
• Full Gauge Panel including a Pressure Gauge for each Stage of Compression, Oil
and E-Stop Button
• Audible Alarm on Safety Shutdowns
• Hinged Cascade Fill Control Panel with Lexan Laminate Air Flow / Fill Schematic
• PLC Controller and NEMA 4 Electrical Enclosure
• Smart Pad Operator Interface Console with scrolling Four-Line Text Display
• Inlet Filter Maintenance Indicator
• Condensate Reservoir with Automatic “Full” Indication and Compressor Shutdown
• Two (2) ASME Code Stamped Air Cylinders Installed in an Integral Rack
• Sound Attenuating Enclosure with Slam-Action Latches and Lift-Off Hinges
• Three Position Containment Fill Station accommodates SCBA or SCUBA Cylinders up